Designation – AWS and LINUX Trainer
Experience – 2 to 7 Years
CTC – As per company norms.
Location – Pune
Job Type – Full Time
Position – 2
Joining Date: 1 Week/15 Days
(AWS, Linux, CCNA,)
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Will handle the AWS, LINUX, CCNA, and Cloud batches for freshers and working professionals.
- You will be responsible for teaching Cloud computing & Virtualization Technologies mostly on AWS & Azure and should have a good understanding of installing and configuring VMware(ESXi,vspere, etc), & or Citrix( XenApp/XenDesktop/ XenServer) and Microsoft(Hyper-V, Azure) on Virtual Machines (Windows/Linux).
- Develop Virtualization/ cloud computing training content for both students, working professionals, and Corporates.
- System Administration experience on Windows 2008, Windows 8, and Linux.
- Windows server (2008,2012,2016), Windows AD, MS Exchange server (2007,2010,2013,2016),
Windows networking skills (DNS, DHCP, etc.), Firewall devices (Cisco RV series, Sophos, etc.), switching and routing, NAS devices CCNA & Knowledge of Ethical Hacking, AWS Cloud, or IOT will be an added advantage.
- Should have knowledge of AWS servers.
- Should possess all Networking skills.
CCNP / AWS / Linux
- Having Teaching or Training exp
- Must have knowledge of Windows server
- Must-Have a basic Knowledge of AWS
- Design and make the trainees develop mini or major real-time projects for practical exposure.
- Work as a consultant or solution architect in cloud and virtualization infrastructure design for corporates on a part-time or full-time basis.
CCNA and AWS certified,
Other certifications would be an additional benefit.
Interested Candidate, please share their updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Regards, HR Team